Today's holiday party outfit is from the wonderful and frugal Jaclyn Day. Take it away, Jaclyn!
Dresses are the usual clothing pick for holiday parties, but why not stand out from the crowd in something different this year? There are plenty of details here to stand up to the usual test of holiday attire, including the dark red of the peplum top and the hint of sparkle on the shoes and the bracelet.
One of the things I like best about this outfit is how easily you can integrate the key items into your everyday wardrobe. Try the leather-look leggings on the weekend with an oversized sweater, ankle boots and a scarf. Pair the peplum top with a pencil skirt and jacket for work.
- Dorothy Perkins Peplum Top, $37
- Topshop Leather Look Leggings, $64
- Tory Burch Mini Gingham Stud Earrings, $88
- Monserat de Lucca "Cava" Clutch, $85
- Madewell Sparkle Cuff, $32
- Enzo Angiolini Padilla Pump, $79.95
- Essie Nail Polish in Beyond Cozy, $8
Have a great holiday season!